Table of Content
- 1 Worlds Best 17 Ways To Become A Millionaire
- 2 Method 1 – Preparing for success
- 3 Make A Concrete Goal For Yourself:
- 4 Take Good Education:
- 5 Take Care Of Your Health:
- 6 Be Persistent:
- 7 Evaluate Your Confidence:
- 8 Read The Advice Of Those Who Have Succeeded In Their Path:
- 9 Find A Patron Who Has Successfully Passed Through This Route And Consult Him:
- 10 Method 2 – Manage Your Money
- 11 Stop Spending And Become Thrifty:
- 12 Get Acquainted With The Savings:
- 13 Invest In The Stock Market:
- 14 Buy Mutual Funds:
- 15 Method 3 – Starting a Business
- 16 When choosing a business, instead of deciding what you want, decide what people need:
- 17 Start With Humility:
- 18 Always Keep A Close Eye On The Cash Supply In Your Starting Business:
- 19 Find The Most Profitable Area Of Your Business:
- 20 Define Your Brand:
- 21 Make Your Business Model:
- 22 Strategy To Getting Out Of Your Business:
- 23 Get More Benefits From Existing Customers:
- 24 Create And Develop Systems:
- 25 Take The Job Of Good People:
- 26 Advice/ Suggestion
- 27 Warning
Worlds Best 17 Ways To Become A Millionaire
Ways To Become A Millionaire – Many people want to be millionaires, but most people are not working hard to reach this goal. Nowadays a billionaire is considered rich in the world, but now a common man can become a millionaire by taking good management, sensible thinking and risk from time to time.
Method 1 – Preparing for success
Make A Concrete Goal For Yourself:
It is an absolute necessity to prepare well for becoming a millionaire. And to do this, you have to build solid and legible goals for yourself, which you will always be looking for.
Maybe you want to become a millionaire by the age of 30.
Or maybe you want to repay all your debts within two years.
Divide big goals into smaller executable goals. For example, if you want to increase your business in a year, then set the concept of a business within the first month.
Take Good Education:
Although there are many millionaires and billionaires who left college studies in the middle, statistics tell us there is a relationship between education and money. The more educated you are, the more opportunities will be available to you, the more likely you are to become a millionaire.
Take Care Of Your Health:
To make money and to make good decisions, you have to keep your condition good. Be healthy, eat good, and take good care of your body. Your health will only provide you with the energy and resources you need to become a millionaire.
To achieve the success you will need to learn from your failures. You may have to face many failures to make one million or more money. The process of becoming a millionaire is not secure compared to earning an average salary by following the orders of the owner of a company every day. To become a millionaire, you have to be ready to make decisions that will not always be successful, but if the risk is not taken, then success will not be achieved.
Evaluate Your Confidence:
If it is low, then it’s just a reasonable time to increase it. To be a millionaire, it is necessary to have high self-esteem and confidence. However, do not delay because of them. You can pretend to be self-confident and the more confident you are, the more confident your personality becomes a part of your character.
Read The Advice Of Those Who Have Succeeded In Their Path:
Learning from the knowledge of successful people is a great thing, but be careful that you do not get stuck in the planning and preparation stages. The most important step is to take action. However, spend some time reading the advice of other millionaires. Some helpful books for reading include the following books:
The Millionaire Next Door (2004) by Thomas J. Stanley and Stop Acting Rich … and Start Living Like a Real Millionaire (2009).
Find A Patron Who Has Successfully Passed Through This Route And Consult Him:
Spend time with people who are millionaires. They spend time in many places, and there is also a private online club where a millionaire patron can teach you how to earn money in various online areas.
Method 2 – Manage Your Money
Stop Spending And Become Thrifty:
This is a key element of becoming a millionaire. Either you save money or you are spending money on things. If you want to be a millionaire, then you cannot have these two things. Most millionaires (whose assets are between 1 million and 10 million) are living a very economical life without spending much. To do this, pay attention to the following:
- Keep your expenses below your salary. Your house rent should not be more than one-third of your monthly salary.
- Buy good quality clothes but do not spend much money on them. Do not spend more than 5,000 on the suit.
- Wear affordable watches, jewelry, and cheap accessories.
- Do not collect things.
- Run a reliable but affordable car of a simple brand.
- Avoid reputable and expensive brands.
- Do not compare yourself with others and try not to equate those people in the expense.
Get Acquainted With The Savings:
If you cross the credit card limit and do not save much, you will have a lot of difficulty in becoming a millionaire. To save money, start by opening a savings account and regularly adding money to it. The interest rate of this account should be even higher than the other accounts and this account should be different from the savings account you use to pay the bill regularly.
A savings account can increase your money. Interest is added to your initial deposit amount, whether or not you add extra money. Understand the different types of accounts.
There is a lot of self-discipline required to save. Try to remove those bad habits that hurt your self-discipline. Instead of pretending to be your property in front of others, pay attention to how much you can achieve by saving.
Invest In The Stock Market:
If you are interested in the personal stock, then buy shares of companies whose products and services you use. One of the best ways to invest in individual stocks is to invest by investing clubs; You can consider creating an investment club with your friends. Even if you use any method to buy shares, but first get a good financial advice from someone. Carefully choose a financial advisor – and first check the reputation and achievements of that advisor.
Blue chip investments can be slow and less exciting than other stocks, but ultimately, they have less risk.
Buy Mutual Funds:
Mutual Funds are investments of other investments. If you have bought a mutual fund, you also own the securities (shares, bonds, cash). With a mutual fund, you are collecting your money with other investors and diversifying your investment.
Method 3 – Starting a Business
When choosing a business, instead of deciding what you want, decide what people need:
There will always be some things people need and they want people to do those things well. These things include waste disposal, energy generation, providing products for health and industry of painting, etc. Also, the certainty of customers should not be ignored. Choose a business that provides people with the necessary things and is ready to make their products and services either to the best, cost-effective or even a bit unique.
Start With Humility:
People pay a lot of attention to the “appropriate form of color” of one thing. But if its cost is too high and the customers are not ready to pay, then the look and color will not make any difference. Buy a great suit for yourself which you can wear every day, and who you feel confident and wear every moment to meet people, but be careful about your office configuration and other business elements. To help you in the beginning, here are some suggestions:
Consider renting an office that someone else needs to be prepared and cleaned, and whose share is shared and used. To cut costs, spend only those hours in the office as long as you need them.
- If you have your own office, rent the furniture or buy it at a cheap price at the auction.
- Rent anything that needs to be updated frequently (such as a computer).
- Strictly control staff expenses from the beginning.
- Fly in the economy class. Or use Skype and other online forms to do virtual conferencing and avoid flight altogether.
- Stay familiar with the environment and keep the unused equipment all the time off. Save this planet and its capital.
Always Keep A Close Eye On The Cash Supply In Your Starting Business:
It is a good habit to have a passion for it. Every money matters, and if it is not in your savings account or is not prevalent in your business, then it means that he is in someone else’s pocket.
Do not despise the viability of your business. If anything is not working, then pay attention to it and resolve the case as soon as possible.
Do not despise the worldly but essential parts of a business like time-sheets, tax, cash, and invoicing. Complete them at the right time or give this work to someone who can work properly with these things.
Before the debt is heavy on you, pay it back. He is not going to disappear by himself, so it will be better than you pay it as soon as possible.
Find The Most Profitable Area Of Your Business:
To do this, you only need to focus on three things. First of all, find out your forces that are unique and only you are inside. Then find a market or a group of people that need something you provided. In the end, you have to make sure that those people are ready to pay for what you have provided.
Define Your Brand:
The brand is the trust that people have on you and your business. People would like to do business with a company that is worthy of solving their specific problem. You should be seen as a solution to that problem.
Make Your Business Model:
Your business model should be either high fidelity or high quality. If you have a high-fidelity business, then you will have fewer customers who will pay a lot. You will need 1000 customers to earn 100,000 and each customer will pay 100. If it is a high-quality business, then you will have many customers who will pay less. You will need 100,000 customers to earn Rs. 1 crore and each customer will pay 100 rupees.
Strategy To Getting Out Of Your Business:
The easiest way to make a million rupees is to start a business that you can sell. Often people will be prepared to pay twice the annual income for a business. This means that a 50,00,000 yearly business can be sold in 10 million. In short, you should have a company that can make around 4,00,000 per month.
Get More Benefits From Existing Customers:
The fastest way to increase your income is by selling more products and services to your existing customers. Find ways to increase the value of your products and services, and then sell them to your existing customers.
Create And Develop Systems:
It is an important secret to increase your income. If you make a product that costs Rs 5,000, and a 2,500 price tag is a sale of that product, and if you have chosen a large market for that product, then you have a good business model. Keep developing the business.
Take The Job Of Good People:
A great way to convert annual income of 6,00,000 into crores business is that you only hire good people. That is why all major companies focus on team building and leadership. Being a good leader only makes a team good.
- The more things you know about, the more possibilities you have, the more money you can make.
- Find out a “system” that many people have used to become millionaires. Today, the top five producers of becoming a millionaire are- Technology – Internet marketing, direct marketing, home-based business, product distribution, and investment (shares, bonds, real estate investment /development) .
- Help others: Become a person who can improve the world for people. Doing this will increase the positivity in your life. Apart from this, donating to charitable organizations can reduce your tax.
- Be friends with people who are different from you. If you can accept their separate perspective, then they can be the biggest source of inspiration and guidance for you.
- If possible, make the most of the retirement fund provided by the government or your work. Then add money according to your wishes in an account.
- When investing, if you do not want to lose more than a fixed amount, do not invest more than that amount. When starting, this is very important. The more experienced you are with the age, the less risk you will be, or you will be able to better evaluate the risk.
- Do not use too much of a credit card, because your excessive expenses will become a problem later, and you can also sink into debt. Use a debit card for daily shopping as they can be dealt with easily. Use your credit card only in emergency situations.
- Do not trade just to earn money. There should be joy in business. You are doing business to improve your economic situation, but remember that not only does money get happiness.
- Do not focus so much on earning money that you forget to live!
Apart from saving money, there is no guarantee that you will make money in the shares. Be careful of any person who tells you that you can always earn money in stocks.
The Internet is full of scandals. If you cannot make sure that they are legitimate, do not invest money in them.
Keep a proper eye on wealth and wealth, that is, do not kill the golden egg poultry. In other words, do not ignore the sources of money (i.e., good health).