Top 10 High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain
High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain- Healthy food is a secret of a healthy life. In this world where some people want to lose their weight and some people want to gain weight.
Lots of healthy changes happen with the body when you are going to gain the health. Gaining weight is not difficult, you just need to eat extra food which has more calories and lots of nutrients. You can also eat a high protein diet which grows muscle and weight very quickly.
Today, I am going to share top 10 food diets which are good in gaining weight and also good for health.
- Dry Fruits:- Dry fruits are a rich source of calories, nutrients elements, and fiber. Add Raisins, Cashew, and Walnut in your diet on regular basis. 1 bowl raisins have 450 calories and 1 bowl almonds have 529 calories. (Note: Do not eat a full bowl of any dry fruits, just eat 10 pieces each on regular basis, winter is the best time to eat dry fruits, avoid less quantity in summer).
- Cheese:- Like other dairy products cheese is also a good source of nutrient elements. It has a good quantity of fat and you can gain weight very quickly by eating cheese regularly. Cheese had a high quantity of calories, protein, calcium, and cholesterol. Add cheese in all vegetables and in a salad to make food tastier. Cheddar cheese has 69 calories in 1 serving.
- Peanut Butter:- Peanut butter is also a good source of protein and fat, it is perfect for those who want to gain weight. 1 spoon has 100 calories in it. It has important nutrient elements too. Fat in peanut butter is good for health. 1 spoon is enough for the day.
- Fat Filled Milk:- This fat filled milk can be used in oatmeal, cereals or you can add the chocolate powder in it for drinking. Fat milk is filled with calories and also had Vitamin A & D. it helps in growing weight quicker. 1 glass of milk has 120-150 calories in it.
- Potato:- Potato is a very general vegetable which you can find in anyone’s kitchen anywhere in the world. Those people to lose weight do not like to eat potato and if you want to gain weight than this is the cheapest vegetable on earth, a potato is also good in taste. Almost all types of chips are made from potato. Potato has some critical type of carbohydrate which helps in weight gain. It has nutrient value and it is filled with starch, fiber and vitamin C. Layers of potato has a good amount of protein. You can mix potato in any vegetables. Single medium size has 150 calories in it.
- Pasta:- Pasta is not just good in taste it also has a good amount of calories. Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates. Mix it in vegetables, it is also a good source of nutrient elements too. 1 cup of macaroni had 390 calories and 1 cup spaghetti has 220 calories in it.
- Butter:- Butter is a type of trans fat, use a small quantity of butter in food to make it tastier and delicious. You can butter on bread and other fried foods. 1-2 spoon is enough for a day, too much butter can cause indigestion problem especially in summer season.
- Healthy Sweet Fruits:- Fruits like mango, banana, papaya, avocado, and pineapple helps in weight gain. All have natural sugar in it and also a good source of natural energy. You can make shakes, smoothies and fruit beer to enjoy.
- Eggs:- Eggs are filled with calories and also protein and nutrient elements.1 egg has 70 calories and 5-gram fat. Those want to make good physique can eat eggs on a regular basis. Eggs are a good source of Omega 3 fatty Acid and the yolk is a good source of cholesterol which is not unhealthy. Boiled eggs are better but you can eat them by making any dish you like. Eggs are the best High-Calorie Foods For Weight Gain which also maintains the health.
- Fat-Free Red Meat:- Fat-free red meat has a good amount of calories and it also increases weight very quickly. If you can eat non-veg. than add red meat in your diet to gain weight faster. It has protein which helps in making muscles.
Must add all of the above-written foods in your diet if you want to gain weight. These food does not have any side effect or any other problem which create a health issue.
Avoid eating all these diets in evening time or in dinner.
So, friends, these were the High Calorie Foods For Weight Gain. Do not hesitate to share this post on your social networks.