9 Foods Which Can Boost Your Immune System
In this busy hectic and hard life there is lot of chances of lack of proper diet. People eating junk, oily, fried, bakery products and drinking cold drinks, coffee and tea which does not have nutrition’s and health maintain ingredients. Till people not eating healthy diets and foods which make their body weaker from inside and their body can’t even suffer from cough and cold for which they need lots of medicine to come back in normal routine life. If your immune system is stronger you can suffer this small infection in easy but when your immune system is weaker than these small problems become bigger.
Today I am going to share 9 foods which can boost your immune system and makes you healthy.
1. Raw Garlic:- Raw garlic is one of the strongest product which helps in increasing immune system. I personally like garlic a lot. It has alkaline, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, sulphur, selenium and vitamin A & E which helps in strengthen in our immune system and make it stronger again for fighting with bacteria and other infections. Try to eating at least 3-4 times a week or a single garlic piece in a week. Eating more may harm your body so take it in small quantity.
2. Green Tea:- These days almost every healthy conscious person loves to have a cup of green tea daily. Green tea is filled with good amount of antioxidants which helps in improving immune system. It also reduces fat from fatty liver which helps in digestion food easily and also save you from heart attack, improves metabolism, indigestion, gastric problem and heart burn. You can take 1-2 cups per day which is more than enough. The best way to drink is you can have it after 30-40 minutes of your meal. Avoid taking it after 8 Pm because it has good amount of caffeine which may be able to create sleeping disorder problem.
3. Mushroom:- Mushroom is a rich source of nutrients elements which helps in reducing the risk of skin cancer. It grows the white cells in the body which boost the immune system too. It has antioxidant which cleans the radical’s problems in the body.
4. Curd:- There are very few people in the world who do not like to eat curd. Curd not just increases and maintains the digestion system of our body it also makes your body coldness and gives you freshness. It gives the necessary protein to your body. Curd also a very helpful in the problem of acidity, indigestion and heartburn. Eating it regular in breakfast or lunch helps your digestion system a lot. Avoid eating it in dinner or late it may harm you but overall curd is a very good for health.
5. Oats:- Eating oats on regular basis especially in dinner can give you the energy for the whole day. These fiber fills oats are god source of anti microbial. Eating oats regularly gives you a good dose of immune system which strengthens your body. If you want to lose than eat oats regularly in breakfast, just after few days you can see the result yourself. Eat it regularly for 2-4 months and make yourself healthy again. There is no harm if you eat it daily.
6. Sweet Potato:- Sweet potato are the major source of iron, pholet, copper, magnesium, vitamins which helps in improving the immune system and also helps in maintain the same. Those are suffering from Alzheimer and patients of heart diseases can start eating sweet potato it will surely help them. It does not have any saturated fat or any cholesterol. The best way to eat sweet potato is just roasted it in oven or in tandoor then add some lemon drops and black pepper and enjoy.
7. Vitamin D:- Vitamin D is good for strengthen our bones. Vitamin D also helps in the heart related problems. It also gives you strength to fight with various types of bacteria’s and germs those attacks your body time to time. It is one of the good sources for build immune system.
8. Vitamin C:- As per research and suggest by doctor Vitamin C is very helpful for our body. It reduces and removes the infection and makes body healthier again. Lemon, Orange and Amla are the best source of Vitamin C. it not just helps in improving immune system, it also helps in cleaning fatty liver to normal liver which saves you from acidity, heartburn and digestion problems. You must have them at least 5 times a week.
CLICK HERE TO BUY:- Dr. Tobias Multivitamin for Women and for Men – Enhanced Bioavailability – With Whole Food & Herbal Ingredients, Minerals and Enzymes – Rich in Vitamin B & C – Womens And Mens Daily Vitamins – Non-GMO
9. Cinnamon:- Cinnamon mostly used in making of health and beauty products. Cinnamon is full of antioxidants which are good for cleaning and purifying blood. It also kills and reducing bacteria’s in our body. It also increases immune growth of our body. Add slight of cinnamon in your diet. Search for the recipe’s in which you can add cinnamon.
If you are suffering from immune system then read this article and share with your friends about how to boost immune system and how to make immune system stronger so that they all also know about immune system booster.
So friends those are the 9 foods or diets which can help you in gaining your immune system back which helps you in living a healthy, happy and prosperous life again.
Read This Too:-